Why HeartSafe EMS?
Experienced instructors and provincailly recognized..
Why Should I Take the PCP Course With HeartSafe EMS?
- A very experienced Instructor cadre. Many are Licensed at Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP) level and all are Licensed as PCP Paramedics as a minimum.
- Can apply directly to the BC Ambulance Service for employment once all of the EMA Licensing requirements are completed
- Licensed PCP Paramedics are always in demand with the industrial Medic sector, as well the oil/gas, mining and pipeline construction sectors
- Frequent intakes, and courses will always run with 10 or more students
- The most up to date program that meets all the required National Occupational Competency Profiles (NOCP) as published by the Paramedic Association of Canada (PAC)
- Written by a long-term BCAS ACP / ITT Paramedic – Mike Billingham (Creative Paramedical Education founder)
- Course recognized and approved by EMA Licensing of BC, Province of BC
- Course recognized and approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB). PTIB Registration #3876. For more information on PTIB Accreditation, please visit privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca