Meet the people that make it all happen.
It's not about us - it's about you!
We’re here to get you the training that you need to meet your training goals on the way to your Paramedic career.
Why Should I Take the PCP Course With HeartSafe EMS?
- A very experienced Instructor cadre. Many are Licensed at Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP) level and all are Licensed as PCP Paramedics as a minimum.
- Can apply directly to the BC Ambulance Service (BCEHS) for employment once all the EMA Licensing requirements are completed
- Licensed EMR Paramedics are always in demand with the industrial Medic sector, as well the oil/gas, mining and pipeline construction sectors
- Frequent intakes, and courses will always run with 10 or more students
- The most up to date program that meets all the required National Occupational Competency Profiles (NOCP) as published by the Paramedic Association of Canada (PAC)
- Course uses the BCEHS Treatment Guidelines to prepare you for the EMALB Licensing exams at the PCP level
- Written by a long-term BCAS ACP / ITT Paramedic – Mike Billingham (Creative Paramedical Education founder)
- Course recognized and approved by EMA Licensing of BC, Province of BC
- Course recognized and approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB). PTIB Registration #3876. For more information on PTIB Registration, please visit privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca
President and CEO
A retired BC Ambulance paramedic and dispatcher of 35 years, Paul started teaching first aid in 1986 and has since become an instructor trainer and mentor.